4. Dumbbell Side Raises:
Dumbbell side raises put all of the stress on the outer part of the shoulder, and when you do them with enough intensity over a longer period of time, you shoulders will become wider and rounder, giving you a better V-shape of your body.
- Pick a couple of dumbbells and stand straight with the dumbbells by your side at arms length with the palms of the hand facing you.
- Lift the dumbbells to your side with a slight bend on the elbow and the hands slightly tilted forward.
- Continue to go up until you arms are parallel to the floor.
- Lower the dumbbells back down slowly to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.