1. Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
This compound movement exercise targets your entire shoulder, but different variations provide enough diversity of movement to make your shoulders even bigger. Using a compound movement will help you gain muscle mass, dumbbell shoulder presses hit both your elbows and your shoulders.
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, sit on a bench that has back support.
- Now raise the dumbbells to shoulder height one at a time using your thighs to help propel them up into position.
- Make sure to rotate your wrists so that the palms of your hands are facing forward.
- Now, push the dumbbells upward until they touch at the top.
- After a brief pause at the top contracted position, slowly lower the weights back down to the starting position while inhaling.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.