7. Squat Walk
- Assume a staggered squat position with your right leg forward (heel flat) and your left leg staggered behind on its toes, so that the front of your foot is aligned with your right heel.
- Push your hips back and down as far as you can while staying upright throughout the movement.
- Walk forwards taking short, choppy steps for 30 to 60 seconds.
8. Reverse Lunge With High Knee
- Start standing, and then take a step a few feet back with one foot.
- Lower down into a lunge.
- As you return to standing, swing your leg through and bring your knee up in front of you so that your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Set it back down behind you.
- Do 15 to 30 seconds on one leg, and then switch legs.