3. Bear Crawl
- Assume a bent-knee push-up position with your hands underneath your shoulders and your knees bent at 90-degrees, feet underneath hips.
- Step your left hand and your right foot forward and continue to crawl forward so that your opposite hand and foot are moving together.
- Repeat for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Start with smaller, slower steps and gradually increase the speed and distance travelled per step over time.
4. Crab Walk
- Assume a seated position with your palms loaded, hands underneath your shoulders and knees bent at 90-degrees with your feet underneath your hips.
- Raise your hips so your butt hovers above the ground, and then move your right hand and left foot forward.
- Continue this opposite-hand, opposite-food pattern as you crawl for 30 to 60 seconds.
- You can add difficulty by travelling backwards or side-to-side.