- Put your hands in the same position they were at the beginning of the previous movement.
- Tilting your head slightly forward, press the pads of your hands against your chin (Fig. 1).
- Slide the pads of your palms along the lower jaw, toward the ear lobes (Fig. 2).
- Put your thumbs under your chin. The rest of your right and left hands’ fingers should meet at the nose, forming a triangle.
- Leaving the thumbs in place, move the rest of your fingers from the nose to the temples, slightly pulling the skin sideways (Fig. 2).
It is very important to observe proper massage techniques. To ensure this, follow the instructions and pay attention to the sensations. If done correctly, and on a regular basis, the Asahi massage will bring amazing results in no time. They don’t call it the ’make your face 10 years younger’ method for nothing!
Have you ever tried facial massage or lymphatic drainage? Or, perhaps, you have already mastered the Asahi technique? Tell us what you think in the comments below!