Oval of the face
- With your left palm, press the left side of the jaw.
- Move your right hand from the right outer edge of the jaw to a point just below the inner corner of the eye (Fig. 1).
- Move your fingers from the outer corner of the eye to the temple, then perform the basic movement on the right side of the face, with one hand only (Fig. 2).
- With your right hand, press the right side of the jaw, and use your left hand to repeat the same set of movements for the left side of the face
- Place your hands to the sides of your nose, and apply pressure using 3 fingers only (Fig. 1).
- Swipe your fingers along the cheekbones in the direction of the temples (Fig. 2).
- Put your wrists together, keeping the palms apart (Fig. 1).
- Press the pads of your palms to your chin and lips, raising your cheeks (Fig. 2).
- Slide the pads of your palms along the cheekbones, toward the ears (Fig. 3).