The area around the lips
At this stage of the massage session, you need to repeat each step 3-4 times, and then finish off with the basic movement:
- Put both your hands to your chin. Press 3 fingers to the center of the chin and move them in a semicircle toward the upper lip (Fig. 1).
- Press the pads of your middle fingers to the wings of the nose and move the fingers in semicircles to the nasal arch and back again (Fig. 2).
- Slide your fingers from the nasal arch to the cheeks and back (Fig. 3).
- Put both your hands to the chin. Press 3 fingers to the center of the chin (as in the previous movement).
- Maintaining the pressure, slide your hands to the inner corners of the eyes, while avoiding the lips (Fig. 1).
- Move your fingers from the inner corners of the eyes toward the temples (Fig. 2).