Press the fingers of both hands to the areas just below your temples, close to the upper rims of the ears (Fig. 1). Applying slight pressure, slide your fingers down, all the way to the clavicles (Fig. 2). With this gesture, you cause an outflow of lymphatic liquid. Repeat it 3 times at the beginning of your Asahi session and don’t forget to perform it at the end of each subsequent massage movement.
The area around the eyes
- With the pads of your middle fingers, press at the outer corners of the eyes. Maintaining the pressure, gently slide your fingers along the lower eyelids toward the inner corners of the eyes.
- Take a short pause, then move your fingers upwards, drawing an arc under the eyebrows, and returning to the outer corners of the eyes (Fig. 1).
- Then move your fingers from the outer to the inner corners of the eyes once again.
- Press the pads of your index, middle, and ring fingers to the center of the forehead (Fig. 1).
- Using zigzagging movements, slide your fingers from the center of the forehead to the temples.