2. Push Ups with Dumbbell Rows
- Get into a push up position.
- Instead of placing your hands on the ground, hold two dumbbells in your hands.
- Perform a push up with your feet about shoulder width apart.
- When finished with the push up, perform a row with one arm by pulling the dumbbell close to your chest.
- Lower the dumbbell back to the ground.
- Perform the row on the other side.
That’s one rep!
Why are these so great?
This upper body exercise allows you to work your core, chest and back all in one. With multiple muscle groups being used and when performed with high repetitions, this move will work up a sweat and burn calories. When performed slowly and with control it’ll work your core strength even harder while creating a low impact exercise.