1. Side bends
- Lie on your side, keeping the legs straight, and place your elbow directly under your shoulder.
- Push your body up, activating the core, creating a straight line from the shoulder to the feet.
- Hold it for as long as you can.
- Slowly lower down and repeat on the other side.
Rollouts can be done with a barbell, a pair of dumbbells, or a rollout wheel and it’s a powerful workoutfor upper and lower abs, however if you over pump these muscles, your stomach may look biggerinstead of looking flat.
- Lie face down with your forearms on the floor placing the elbows directly under the shoulders.
- Keep your body straight.
- Hold as long as you can.