SINGLE ARM KETTLEBELL Z PRESS
“Thoracic extension is often overlooked as a key to mobility issues that start to express in the shoulders. Ensuring your thoracic spine still has a bit of extension (despite a predominance of flexion) is important to ward off shoulder issues.
The Z press demands this position and therefore is one of the strength exercises that can actively help improve range of motion”
DUAL KETTLEBELL STRICT PRESS
“Pressing progression for you. Check out FBB Ex Select Upper Pushing for a full list of 30 movement progressions.”
- Half Kneeling Landmine Press
- Seated Single Arm DB Press
- Seated Alternating KB Press
- Standing Single Arm DB Press
- Standing Alternating KB Press
- Standing Dual KB Strict Press
POSTERIOR CHAIN DEVELOPMENT
A strong posterior chain is essential for building good movement patterns, solid strength and bodily support in CrossFit.