Kettlebell Workout 3
- Kettlebell Split Squat: With one foot behind you on a bench (or chair), lower that knee to the ground while holding the kettlebell at chest height.
- Kettlebell Renegade Row: Get into pushup position with your hands on the kettlebell handles. Row one arm up, place it down on the ground, regain your balance, and row the other arm up. That’s one rep. Try to keep your core and hips as still as possible—don’t rock back and forth too far.
- Overhead Carry: Focus on maintaining proper core bracing and stability of the kettlebell.
Kettlebell Workout 4
- Single-arm Deadlift—Stay balanced and keep your core tight so no compensations occur.
- Standing Overhead Press—Keep the core braced to avoid compensatory movement. Press with the kettlebell hanging behind your hand.
- “Alphabets”: Hold two light kettlebells in front of your body, with your arms bent and your forearms held straight out. Moving at the wrists only—this is a forearm—exercise spell out each letter of the alphabet. See how far you can make it!