Kettlebell Workout 1
- Kettlebell Goblet Squat
- Kettlebell Press on Physio Ball: Keep the physio ball under the shoulder blades. Keep the hips extended so the back is flat. Press with the bell hanging behind your hand.
- Shoulder Press—Hold the bell bottom-up at shoulder height and raise it above your head to full arm extension. Brace your core and make sure to stabilize the kettlebell.
Kettlebell Workout 2
- Kettlebell Deadlift: Approach the kettlebell as you would a deadlift, with the kettlebell between your feet. Pull straight up by driving your hips forward. Lower with control to the ground.
- Kettlebell Single-arm Shoulder Press on Physio Ball—Hold the kettlebell in your hand, with the bell hanging behind your hand. Sit on the physio ball and engage your core. Press the kettlebell overhead.
- Briefcase Carry—Focus on maintaining proper core bracing and stability of the kettlebell.